Best Housekeeping and Home Cleaning Tips and Ideas
No other cleaning company takes care of its customers the way our Platinum Maid team does, providing you with the best cleaning ideas and house cleaning tips for how to clean those hard to reach places, nooks and crannies, and stubborn stains.
Our service is backed by more than a decade of maid service experience providing top-shelf house cleaning services and home cleaning services to the individual and public sector, where quality and customer care are the hallmarks of our company’s long-term goals.
Household Tips, Organizing Clutter, How to Clean and More
We bring you more than just a “cleaning lady.” Our unique domestic cleaning and commercial cleaning methods and drive for customer satisfaction are what set our cleaning business apart from other residential cleaning companies. We are in the house cleaning business to provide our customers with a cleaner and healthier environment; help you remove clutter; assist with organizing; and we even provide a regular checklist for household tips and cleaning tips.
Through the years, Platinum Maid has garnered the reputation as the most proficient, dependable and trustworthy maid service in the state, providing its customers with top-shelf cleaning ideas, house cleaning tips and the most efficient and effective strategies for how to clean your home possible.
- Use paint brushes to get in between cracks and hard to reach places such as, computer keyboards, telephones and entertainment systems.
Easiest Way to Clean Blinds
- Dust on blinds can be overwhelming. The quickest and most efficient way to get rid of it is to use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner.
Removing Smoke Odor
- Place a bowl of vinegar out to absorb the smoke odor.
A Simple Way to Get Rid of Pesky Flies
- Hairspray will do the trick.
An Easy Way to Polish Wood
- Use a 3-Part Olive Oil and 1-Part Vinegar mixture to polish wood.
- A spray-can lubricant removes crayon marks. This can be found in your local hardware store.
- Hairspray will remove marker ink from surfaces.
- Use ice to harden the gum and then gently remove with a dull knife.
A Simple Method to Clean Window Screens
- Use a nylon covered sponge to clean a window screen.
Stubborn Toilet Bowl Rings
- Mix baking soda and vinegar to remove it.
Cleaning Your Dishwasher
- Remove bits of food from the drain. Start the empty washer and stop when the bottom is full of water. Add a few cups of vinegar and let it sit for one hour then scrub walls with a brush.
Removing Stickers Off of Glass
- Do not scrub or rub. Covering the sticker with light oil, lubricating spray, or hot water works well.
Reston, VA 20195
Direct: (571) 337-3525